Saturday, March 2, 2013

What I think about when I go to the supermarket

Ah, so this is just a random post of some of the cute stationery-type things I come across.
I'm a sucker for cute things, not even funny. So there I was, in the store, wearing a manly looking tee and then I suddenly burst into a big grin looking at all the cute stationery! I am VERY sure the shop assistant took a double-take at that. When I walk anywhere, I am usually straight faced and kinda scary looking. I see something remotely cute or funny or Kpop related and I'll be all cute suddenly. Weird right?

By the way, I went into the detergent section, and THIS, this was exactly my reaction. 


Also, here are some random pictures of the cute things I found.  Haha, by the way, another reason I go to the stationery section is to read all the stuff written in Korean :P

A rubber stamp set.
The rubber stamp set was cute but I decided against buying it, well, because:
a) I wouldn't use it.
b) My family's already tired of the useless but cute things I have stacked up at home.
A Hello Kitty coin purse, teddy bear post-its, an elephant sharpener and an owl eraser (from Accessorize)
and some magic balloons set xD
And, OMG, the new SHINee album! WANT SO MUCH! All the songs sound SO good! This one has become a recent fave! It sounds very DJ Clazzi-like :D

4 comments:

  1. I'm listening to Runaway as I'm typing this, and dang it's really catchy.
    LOL I thought of EXO too when I saw that laundry detergent.
    We don't have any cute stationary in supermarkets where I live. You lucky~~
    Those accessories are really cute! I especially love the elephant sharpener.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! This type of stationery is quite common around here. So common in fact, that people take its existence for granted unlike me who immediately starts reading what's written on it :P

      And btw, SHINee's Punch Drunk Love is pretty nice too- very 80's :D

      Delete
  2. you have korean stationary in your supermarket? :O
    you're so lucky~ in our supermarkets, everything is just...meh. nothing's cute T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's sad. Over here, it's a very common thing. In fact most people just buy it because it's cheaper than most other stationery, unlike me who just buys stuff because of its cuteness!

      Delete