Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fast and Furious February

Lol, okay, sad title. But anyhoo, it is true. Most of February has already passed, and I didn't even realise! Haven't posted in quite a while. *le gasp*
However, it is not COMPLETELY my fault. After all, first I had exams and then there was my birthday (HUZZAH!) So yes, have been busy studying, drinking copious amounts of chai, getting fat and procrastinating. 

But a lot of stuff HAS happened. And things. (Lol, Walking Dead reference- started getting obsessed with that show too recently.)

For starters, exams were horrible but the results were..well..not bad. Well not as bad as I thought they would be anyway. Which is good.. I guess.. right? :P

Anyhoo, after that I had my birthday on the 21st. And I got two presents from my sis- one being the present she owed me for last year's b'day :/

But it was K-pop. And it was good. 

So much love! Lol, and a Molang phone charm too, hehe.
  


Woot! Got my bias's- Onew's card in the SHINee album! :D
My other present (for this year) was a supercute satchel by Accessorize, D'oh!-whose picture I forgot to click! :C

And this was a super lovely bouquet from a friend who came visiting me on my b'day when she realised I was alone on my actual b'day! :')
In other news, I also created another diary to keep track of my daily finances, etc. 
The front- cut up pictures from the SM pamphlet and the ZE:A album extension.

And the back- also ZE:A's album extension :P
Also, in other news- I have gained weight. A LOT of it. As a result of exams I guess. So I have resumed gymming and I hope I get into shape soon! I need my brain to be alert and healthy for the upcoming finals! :O

[I was actually considering having a separate weight loss and health section on my blog where I could post about stuff like my progress and new things that I have learned about being healthy.]

Anyhoo, more posts shall be coming up now that  I am relatively free! :D 

On another random note, have you heard LED Apple's cover of Mr Taxi by Girl's Generation. It is way more awesome than the original! ~ <3

8 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday! Such cute presents
    Good luck with your weight loss :D
    Do you keep a food diary? I find that it helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :3
      Yeah, I'm really trying to maintain a food diary right now- pretty effective I must say! I never realised how much I actually ate! :O

      Delete
    2. I know! When I first started using a food diary, I couldn't believe how much I randomly ate o.O
      what kind of exercises are you doing :D?

      Delete
    3. sorry for the late reply! :<
      I'm currently going to the gym and doing a mix of cardio workouts like running and cycling along with crunches and some beginner level of strength training.
      As a result, my body's been hurting, but I'm gradually getting used to it now :)

      what exercises do you prefer? :D

      Delete
    4. Ooh gyming. That sounds really interesting~
      I've always wondered what a gym environment would be like.
      I hate gyms though (even though I've never been. hypocritical me xD) I prefer doing all my exercising at home. I like doing bodyweight exercises (calisthenics) so that I don't use any equipment, and then I run when I can.
      It sounds like you're doing a great amount of fitness though :D Keep up the awesomeness!

      Delete
    5. haha, thank you! hope I can keep up the self-discipline! :D
      yeah, calisthenics is supposed to be really effective and good!
      gyms are a bit awkward at first, especially since they're filled with teenage boys desperately trying to gain some muscle and big, mean looking people. but as socially awkward as I am, once I get into "the zone" at the gym,I feel very pumped up. sadly, my body coordination sucks butt! lol, I prefer weight training because of that- all you have to is keep your body straight and pick up heavy things xD

      Delete
    6. Yes! That's exactly what I picture a gym to be like (though I really dont' know xD). And weight training! That sounds really fun :D
      You're going to be so strong~~

      Delete
    7. Haha, yeah I really want to be strong!~
      2PM is actually kinda my favourite fitness idols that way! They're hot and fit and I wish I could be healthy like that! (except in a non-bulky/huge way :P)

      Delete