Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gym so far, fitness goals and Taecyeon

Okay, so I have been going to the gym for the past week now. Not much change yet. My weight is still the same for starters. However I think that may be my fault considering the fact that I haven't really paid much attention to my diet. And especially considering that I have binged like crazy on Chinese food and chocolate! Orzz..( ;__;)

But I'm now going to change that- hopefully increase my tolerance of veggies for starters, and maybe reduce my pork intake. (Bacon, why u so addictive?!)

Secondly, I am going to aim for the following fitness goals:
1) Manage at least 20 push ups by the end of the month (yeah, I suck at push ups)
2) Do 60 inclined crunches every day or so.
3) Increase my calcium intake which basically means at least drink a glass of milk everyday

Well, only 3 goals for now to keep it a bit more achievable.

By the way, remember 2PM whom I adore for their hotness and fitness? Well, here's a snippet from an interview they had with Men's Uno magazine in Hong Kong:



"Body-building is a form of mental building
Speaking of advantage, what gives them a head start are their bodies, which are likely to be more built than a fitness trainer. No matter how packed their schedules are in Hong Kong, the six guys always have exercising in their mind. They enquired about the location of the gym the moment we got to the hotel, and before the cover shoot for men’s uno, they were up as early as 7.30AM to train to show their best form in front of the camera. “No matter how busy, we spend half an hour exercising every day. Many asked us how we obtained our figures. The answer is simple, sustained daily training and regulation of diet. To us, exercising is not only training our bodies, it’s a form of mental training. When we are stressed or feeling down, we exercise. Our mood will be more relaxed after exercising and we are able to face the problems with a more open mind.” Junho said."

Dammit, 2PM, I wish I had your discipline!

Also, I found Taecyeon's most likely workout. (He's my bias btw, and he also has perhaps the most ripped abs in the K-pop industry!)  
Click here to go read his most likely workout.

and, here's a random gif of Taecyeon being cute~
Also, on another, but related note, here's 2PM's sexeh video of Masquerade (I couldn't find better quality, boo :C ) By the way, at one point in the video don't they look like Arrancars from Bleach?

Lol, I can believe Grimmjow becoming a member of the JYP family if he was real! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment