Monday, March 11, 2013

Stuff from Korea Tourism

So I had entered a contest last month, held by Korea Tourism and I won, so huzzah! The package arrived on Valentine's day, but thanks to exams, I couldn't post about it :/

When I found out I was one of the few who had won, I was like "really?... really?! ... gimme, gimme!"
So anyhoo, here's the stuff I won :D



So SHINee! *0* I haven't dared to use it yet! :<




Currently being used by my sis since I don't own a touchphone*okayface*


Haha, a jigsaw which I at least shall never solve :P
An alarm clock + pencil stand + it can play music and show the temperature :D

Super cute magnets! These babies are currently up on my fridge! :3

Lol, now I am set to go- now if I could only get a passport and visa :P
I don't know why but I found this very awesome C:


By the way, if you love Korea too and want to go there + you're Indian, do like Korea Tourism India's page!

In other news, college finals are in a month or so. I should REALLY start studying seriously (>.<)

Also, here is a video of Terry He's acapella cover of "Break Your Heart" by Taio Cruz. It is SO well done! This guy is amazing! I just found out about him *instant fan* ~


1 comment: