Saturday, October 19, 2013

In my mail: Funky new tees!

Just to be clear, first things first- even though I haven't watched ALL the Star Wars movies (though I plan to), Darth Vader is still one of my favourite villains of all time. (Along with- just to name a few- the Joker and Mocambo! :D) So when I saw funny t-shirts with Darth Vader on them, on sale, I just had to buy them! 
Besides that- one of them was a design which was previously sold out. And I shall mention this again- it was ON SALE. 20% OFF. The following was my reaction at the computer screen:


Le packages!  (‘∀’●)
The packaging isn't anything fancy- just a big plastic bag with a paper tissue in the shirt's folds. But it shipped pretty fast. I ordered them 2 days ago and they arrived this morning. Plus the shipping is FREE! (that is- it is included in the price itself). 

Plus, they have a "T-shirt of the Day" which is basically 20% off the normal price. 

And now, on to the t-shirts:

Vintage games? 8-bit? DARTH VADER? Yep, I love these shirts! 



















Men in Black :D
The material is really soft! Very comfy!
I got the women's XL because I like my tees to be a  bit loose for me; plus my sister and I don't have to fight over them either! We can share them now! Win-win! \( ^∀^)/ There's a size chart on the website so you can figure it out for yourself.

I bought these for Rs 399 each (which is roughly a bit more than 6$ I guess).

You can go check out the site for yourself- it's called captainkyso.com

On a completely unrelated note- have you heard of EXID? They're a kpop girl band. I had heard OF them, but never listened to their songs. So the other day- as I was searching for some SHINee songs- I stumbled upon a gem! The MALE version of their song "I feel good". And because I had downloaded this song on a whim (thinking it was SHINee's), I realised while listening to it that it was definitely NOT SHINee. So as I searched relentlessly for the original, typing "kpop boyband" plus the lyrics (hoping it would be VIXX or some newly debuted boyband like I thought)- I kept getting EXID as the top result. And then it hit me- I checked out their song and realised someone had male-ified it. 
(//・_・//)

Anyhoo, so first of all here's the original version:



And here's the deep, manly version- which sounds like a legit boy-band!



Really sounds like it was mean't for a boy-band  ne? Though the original- as much as I like the song and the video- the auto tune is a bit too much (-__-" )

So what do you think of my new tees? Which characters can you recognise from them- especially the light grey one? :D 
Also, which version of EXID's song do you like best? (I personally like the Male version better, lol :P )

Ta-ta for now. Thanks for reading!  (*´∀`*)

No comments:

Post a Comment